- In the case of a) and b) above – No
- In the case of c) above – Yes
- In the case of a) and b) above – Yes
- In the case of c) above – No
Yes – on WhatsApp, Teams, Google Hangouts and Zoom
Yes. See our lockdown protocols
Yes we can usually offer you a choice from 20 different numbers
Yes: if the delivery address is within 50 miles of Watford. For other address in England the charge is £99.50. Delivery to Scotland and Wales is subject to quote.
Same day collection is available for orders placed before 12 noon
Yes – you are required by law to wear a helmet whilst riding any moped or scooter of 50cc equivalent or higher
Yes – you are required by law to have insurance whilst riding any moped or scooter of 50cc equivalent or higher.
The Ultra has a top speed of about 50mph whilst the X-Tra, Senda and Zen have top speeds of about 30mph
Yes! Finance is available subject to credit status and proof of affordability.
- Please note you will not be able to get a finance quote unless and until you hold a valid licence for the vehicle you want to buy (See FAQ 1 above).
No. The bikes are supplied with a charger which plugs into a normal domestic 3 pin socket. You can either remove the battery and charge indoors or with the X-Tra, Senda and Zen you can leave the batteries in the ebike and charge from the charging port on the bike.
All ranges will depend o the driving style and payload but typically:
- The ULTRA has a 40 – 60-miles
- The X-Tra has a 45-mile range on each of its batteries, 90 in total on the two battery model
- The Senda has a 45-mile range on each of its batteries, 90 in total on the two battery model
- Zen has a 30mile range on each of its batteries, 60 in total on the two battery model
Yes. The width of an Ultra is 680mm and the height is 1140mm. The width of an X-tra is 720mm and the height 1090mm.