Unless you hold an AM, A1, A2 or A licence you will need a CBT. However, if you passed your driving test before 1st February 2001 you will be able to ride an X-Tra, Senda or Zen without a CBT, but you will still need a CBT to ride an Ultra.
We recommend that you take your CBT with an MCIA approved training school.
You can book your CBT here.
Local restrictions England
- In England, driving lessons and motorcycle training can take place in areas in Tiers 1, 2 and 3.
- Driving lessons and motorcycle training in areas in Tier 4 are not permitted unless it’s with someone from your household during an essential journey. You must not travel out of a Tier 4 area to get training in a lower Tier area.
- In the case of a) and b) above – No
- In the case of c) above – Yes
- In the case of a) and b) above – Yes
- In the case of c) above – No
Yes – on WhatsApp, Teams, Google Hangouts and Zoom
Yes. See our lockdown protocols
Yes we can usually offer you a choice from 20 different numbers
None. Electric bikes are free of tax and do not pay congestion or emission zone charges.
Yes: if the delivery address is within 50 miles of Watford. For other address in England the charge is £99.50. Delivery to Scotland and Wales is subject to quote.
Same day collection is available for orders placed before 12 noon
Yes – you are required by law to wear a helmet whilst riding any moped or scooter of 50cc equivalent or higher
Yes – you are required by law to have insurance whilst riding any moped or scooter of 50cc equivalent or higher.
The Ultra has a top speed of about 50mph whilst the X-Tra, Senda and Zen have top speeds of about 30mph
Yes! Finance is available subject to credit status and proof of affordability.
- Please note you will not be able to get a finance quote unless and until you hold a valid licence for the vehicle you want to buy (See FAQ 1 above).
No. The bikes are supplied with a charger which plugs into a normal domestic 3 pin socket. You can either remove the battery and charge indoors or with the X-Tra, Senda and Zen you can leave the batteries in the ebike and charge from the charging port on the bike.
All ranges will depend o the driving style and payload but typically:
- The ULTRA has a 40 – 60-miles
- The X-Tra has a 45-mile range on each of its batteries, 90 in total on the two battery model
- The Senda has a 45-mile range on each of its batteries, 90 in total on the two battery model
- Zen has a 30mile range on each of its batteries, 60 in total on the two battery model
Yes. The width of an Ultra is 680mm and the height is 1140mm. The width of an X-tra is 720mm and the height 1090mm.